About Us   |   Contact Us
 Can I get a job somewhere other than a school?
You can only be employed teaching English at a workplace that is registered with the local education office to employ foreign teachers on an E2 or E1 visa. Most corporate businesses and companies are not registered to do this. This narrows down the number of legitimate places that you can work teaching English. If you wish to be employed at a place other than a school, then you should look for an applicable visa that may be obtained for that employer.
△ Previous : Is my employer entitled to know my medical background? 2008-02-11 7267
▽ Next : How should I get paid? 2008-02-11 5314